Time: October 28th, at 14:00-17:00 (EET)
Place: St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ul. Tchaikovskogo 46-48 and remote connection via Zoom
Come to hear, network and discuss with Russian and Finnish experts about the treatment of sewage sludge and its further utilization. At the event, e.g. the following speeches:
- Experience of SUE Vodokanal of St. Petersburg in sewage sludge treatment. Nutrient recycling. – Rublevskaya Olga Nikolaevna, SUE Vodokanal of St. Petersburg
- Technical and economic alternative for further processing of products from the sewage sludge of SUE Vodokanal of St. Petersburg – Anisimov Aleksandr Dmitrijevich, OOO “OSViT” St. Petersburg
- Results of testing the use of organic mineral fertilizers from sewage sludge treatment products – Kiselev Maksim Vladimirovich, Director of the Environmental Laboratory for Environmental Protection Testing, FGBOU VO SPBGAU
- Prospects for the use of organic mineral fertilizers in forestry – Katsadze Vladimir Arkadievich, St. Petersburg Forestry University S. M. Kirov
- Production of cavitation plants – Kremnev Dmitry Anatoljevich, NTC TECHNOSONIK LLC, Moscow
- Manufacture of ozonation systems for cleaning and disinfection of environments – Terentjev Sergei Vyatcheslavovich, LLC PK TRIOTEKHNIKA, Saint Petersburg
- Utilization of sludge as energy and land improvement products in Mikkeli – Panu Jouhkimo, Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd.
- Paskíer®Process – recycled fertilizers from organic sludge – Jaakko Kuntonen, Nanopar Oy
The event will be held at the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry and with the Zoom connection.
There will be Finnish-Russian simultaneous interpretation at the event.
Registration by Wed 27.10.2021 by 15:00. A participation link will be sent to registrants before the event Registrate here