Please, see Youtube recording of the event https://youtu.be/X_LADrFkEmY
The event will be organized in hybrid format on August 26th, 2021 at 14:00-17:00.
Registrate here in Finnish (until August 25th). For Russian participants to registrate, please contact
Simultaneous interpretation Fin-Rus-Fin available.
Preliminary program of the event:
- Opening words and presentation of the participants
- Organization of waste management in St. Petersburg area
- Economic regulation in the field of waste management / St. Petersburg
- Implementation of circular economy principles and environmental responsibility in the network of Prisma supermarkets in St. Petersburg
- Sustainable development strategy of Baltika Group “4 zeros: together for the future”
- Implementation of circular economy principles and environmental responsibility at KESKO – K-Group
- Implementing the principles of responsibility for surplus food in restaurants – ResQ Club
- Presentations by St. Petersburg retail chains
Participation in the event is free of charge.
A Zoom link for partipation in the event will be sent before the event.
Note! On the same day from 12 noon to 2 pm, the Cata3Pult project will organize an event related to the circular economy http://1. https://gnf.fi/fi/cata3pult_circular-economy-horeca_organic-waste_expert-webinar_26-8-2021/