February 16th, 2021 at 13:00-16:00 (EET) via Zoom.
– The current state of urban soils and grounds in St. Petersburg and Mikkeli
– Contaminated sites and their treatment
– Technologies for biological soil remediation and their practical use with examples
- BBC1 -project presentation. Saija Tillgren, project manager, Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd. https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/3_-.pdf
- The current state of soils and grounds in St. Petersburg. Ivan Serebritskyj, Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety St. Petersburg. In English and Russian: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/-16.02.2021—-eng.pdf
- Problems of Rehabilitation of Contaminated Sites in Russia. Andrey Gorky, Deputy Director of the Federal State Institution “Directorate for the organization of work to eliminate the accumulated harm to the environment, as well as to ensure the safety of hydraulic structures of the Krasny Bor landfill”. https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/–v2.pdf
- State of contaminated soils in the city of Mikkeli. Sari Hämäläinen, Development engineer, City of Mikkeli. In Russian: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/—final_pimaesitys-16022021_sari_hamalainen-rus.pdf In Finnish: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/final_pimaesitys_fi_16022021.pdf
- Experience of soil cleaning from oil products pollution in the regions of Russia, Alexey Avsyukevich, Ecoprom JSC; Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPbGASU). https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/–2021.pdf
- In situ remediation methods and sustainability, Jarno Laitinen, Leading expert, site solutions, Ramboll Finland Oy. In Finnish: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/laitinen-miksei-webinar-on-soil-contamination-in-rus-210214.pdf In Russian: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/laitinen-rus-miksei-webinar-on-soil-contamination-in-rus-210214-rus.pdf
- Clean-up of oil-contaminated soils using microbial biotechnology. Yuri Datsenko, “Laboratory of Microbial Technologies” LLC. https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/.———.pdf
- In situ remediation case examples from Finland. Perttu Mattila, Head of Soil and Groundwater Remediation, Doranova Oy. In English: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/eng_biological-methods-of-cleaning-soil-16.2.2021_lowres.pdf In Russian: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/biological-methods-of-cleaning-soil-16.2.2021_lowres-rus.pdf
- Soil contamination: identification and treatment. Ph.D. Reshetov Vladimir, Chernova Elena, TechnoTerra, Losko Maxim, Special Design Buro “Sfera”. https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/soil-and-oil-pollution160221.pdf
Simultaneous English-Russian-English interpretation will be available at the event.
Please, register here
The link for the remote connection will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the participant before the start of the event.
Organizators: MikseiMikkeli and NP AsEP
More information: and
The event is a part of the BBC1 project, funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland.