Join and hear versatile and topical expert presentations, information about interesting business cases, international collaboration models. You´ll get ideas how to create from circular economy profitable business. Inspirational speeches about business-university collaboration models and trends of circular economy in the educational level. What are the future business trends and possibilities in the field of circular economy. Development and investment possibilities in the rural areas etc.
English-Russian-English interpretation will be available at the event.
REGISTRATE HERE https://forms.gle/j86bXWJXKbnpqVV69
1st webinar: EcoSairila Innovation Platform, Panu Jouhkimo, Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd
- March 10th, 2021 at 10.40-11.40 (EET)/ 11.40-12.40 (MSK) remotely
- Materials of the webinar: Opening and contacts: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/opening_1003212.pdf EcoSairila Innovatio Platform: https://biocircularbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/final_ecosairila_english_bbc-04.pdf
2nd webinar: Foresight technologies in innovative development forecasting, Dr. Daria Mironova, Itmo University.
- March 17th 2021 at 10.40-11.40 (EET)/ 11.40-12.40 (MSK) remotely
3rd webinar: Create Value with Circular Business Models, Jyri Arponen, Senior Lead, Sustainability Solutions, The Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra
- March 24th 2021 at 10.40-11.40 (EET)/ 11.40-12.40 (MSK) remotely
4th webinar: How to enhance cooperation between educational organizations and companies in the frames of circular economy? – Innovative platforms in the frames of circular economy. Case example Metropolia/ Business avenue. Antti Tohka, Innovation director, Metropolia University of Applied Science
- March 31st 2021 at 11.00-11.30 (EET)/ 12.00-12.30 (MSK) remotely
The Webinar series is a part of the project KS 1699 BBC1- Business in Biotechnology and Circular Economy within the framework of the South-East Finland-Russia CBC Program 2014-2020.